1. It's so much fun. The atmosphere, support, and camaraderie are incomparable.
2. It's incredibly hard. It challenges your physical, mental, and emotional resolve.
3. It's healthy. It builds endurance, strength, and fortitude like nothing else.
4. It's an effective way to raise financial support for favorite charities.
5. It's a dramatic way of setting a good example for others.
6. Crossing the finish line offers one of the best feelings imaginable.
7. You'll think you're Superman--at least, after recovering a few days.
8. The Galloway Method makes it possible for anyone to train well.
9. Even with less than optimal training though, a half is doable.
10. Still, less than one percent of us will ever do it.
11. But, if I can do it, I know you can too.